All-new 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- Built in Italy, the all-new Giulia grouped together the best resources and talent within a highly focused team to deliver the highest levels of innovation and precision craftsmanship
- The Giulia Quadrifoglio Delivers Class-leading 505 Horsepower, from the Ferrari-derived bi-turbo V-6, making the Giulia Quadrifoglio the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car ever!
- 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 191 mph, while cylinder deactivation reduces real-world fuel consumption by up to 15 percent
- Record-setting 7:39 Nürburgring Lap Time – the Fastest Ever by a Four-door Production Sedan
- Best-in-class power-to-weight ratio of around 7 pounds per horsepower, near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution, segment-leading torsional rigidity and the most direct steering available, thanks to an all-new rear-wheel-drive architecture with extensive use of lightweight materials
- Alfa Romeo – the heart and soul of the automotive industry – is returning to the U.S. with an all-new lineup of vehicles, starting with the award-winning 4C Coupe and 4C Spider, inspired by the timeless 33 Stradale, and now the all-new Giulia premium mid-size sedan
- All-new Giulia Quadrifoglio is the first of a new lineup of vehicles built off an all-new world-class rear-wheel-drive platform that embodies La meccanica delle emozioni (the mechanics of emotion)
- With muscular proportions, simplistic elegance and high-quality surface finishes across its generous wheelbase, the 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio exudes stunning Italian style with a finesse of Alfa Romeo heritage, athletically taut lines, sculptural details and best-in-class aerodynamics
- Giulia nameplate reflects a 55-year heritage of Alfa Romeo’s lightweight, performance sedan tradition and 105 years of the brand, carving its legend on road courses around the globe
- All-new 2017 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio begins production for North America late in the second-quarter of 2016 with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of around $70,000
0-60 MPH = 3.8 sec
~ November 18, 2015 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – As the first of a new generation of vehicles built on an all-new platform, the 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio embodies Alfa Romeo’s La meccanica delle emozioni (the mechanics of emotion), delivering race-inspired performance, advanced technologies, seductive Italian style and an exhilarating driving experience to the premium mid-size sedan segment.
“The all-new Giulia is not just a new car, but an entirely new benchmark that represents the next chapter in Alfa Romeo’s rich 105-year heritage,” said Reid Bigland, Head of Alfa Romeo Brand, FCA – North America. “With an all-new lightweight platform and class-leading power and handling, the all-new Giulia delivers on the pedigree of incredible technology, race-inspired performance and Italian design and style.”
Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Italy, the all-new 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio is the ultra-high-performance model in the lineup and a testament to Alfa Romeo’s perfect balance of engineering and emotion, creating a premium sport sedan for driving enthusiasts that stands out in the segment.
Incorporating next-level technologies, the Giulia Quadrifoglio features a Ferrari-derived 505-horsepower bi-turbo V-6 engine, Alfa Romeo’s most powerful production car engine ever, cylinder deactivation and carbon fiber active aero front splitter for improved handling at high speeds. Race-inspired performance is achieved courtesy of the Giulia’s extensive use of ultralight, high-strength materials, which include a carbon fiber driveshaft, hood, roof and more – all for a best-in-class power-to-weight ratio and near perfectly balanced 50/50 weight distribution, resulting in a class-leading 0-60 miles per hour (mph) time of 3.8 seconds and a record-setting Nürburgring time. And similar to all great Alfa Romeo vehicles, the Giulia features stunning Italian design with impeccable proportions and attention to detail that enables a timeless Alfa Romeo style with world-class craftsmanship.
Following the launch of the all-new 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio, Alfa Romeo will introduce the full-line of Giulia models that further take on the heart of the premium mid-size sedan segment. These Giulia models will include an all-new Alfa Romeo-designed all-aluminum four-cylinder turbo engine with direct injection, fuel-saving and emission-reducing MultiAir2 technology, and twin-scroll turbo technology for maximum responsiveness. The result of this impressive technology is a class-leading 276 horsepower on the entry-level Giulia. In addition to rear-wheel drive, Giulia will also offer an advanced all-wheel-drive system with torque vectoring for customers who require maximum traction and handling on all road surface conditions.
More information is available at: www.alfaromeousa.com